Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Mustache Manifesto

Hi Pretty girls I want to impress by showing I do charity,

Hope everyone's having a great November. You know who is having a great month?

Cancer.

That's right, this month, like every other month in the year testicular and prostate cancer will affect 1 in 6 men. That means if you have a 5-piece band with a manager, one of them will get cancer. If you count the Goalie one person in every hockey line will eventually be diagnosed with cancer.

Cancer's a jerk, it goes into restaurants and just orders water, it orders new movies from Netflix and then never returns them so you have to wait like 4 months to see The Pacific on DVD. Cancer steals parents and friends, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, everyone.

So I decided to take a stand. I am growing a mustache. I'm turning November into Movember.

That's right. For the month of November I am growing a mustache to raise money and awareness about the danger poses to men everywhere, and I'm asking for your help. I am growing a soup-catcher and taking the oath of celibacy that entails to raise money for cancer research and I'm asking for your help.

Your donation will go to fund research on prostate and testicular cancer as well as programs that help promote early detection and programs for men living with cancer.

If you can donate, even $15 or $25 please go to http://mobro.co/ryanharnedy

I promise, once we find a cure for cancer I will never grow a mustache again.

No comments: